Kardio.hr, Cardiologia Croatica i Dubrovnik Cardiology Highlights predstavljeni u novom broju časopisa Eur Heart J Eur Heart J. 2013;34(44):3389-94. U sekciji CardioPulse novog broja časopisa European Heart Journal u prvom dijelu članaka pod nazivom The new European Society of Cardiology e-learning platform for cardiology education predstavljen je skup Dubrovnik Cardiology Highlights.
Europe unites against chronic disease Position paper presented to EU Commissioner for Health and Consumer Policy By Janet Fricker ESC Congress News In a Symposium on Monday – ‘Noncommunicable diseases joining forces for a better impact on European Union policy’ – former ESC President Lars Rydén, ESC representative in the Alliance, said the paper takes…
The Current Status of Cardiac Electrophysiology in ESC Members Countries In 2008, the first EHRA White Book of Cardiac Electrophysiology in ESC was published. The project had been launched in an attempt to assess the status quo of treatment of arrhythmias in all ESC member countries and in order to have a platform for a…
- Predavanje “Rehabilitation for cardiovascular diseases: updates and opportunities”
- SPORTSKA KARDIOLOGIJA – kardiologija sporta, tjelesne i radne aktivnost
- Objavljeni rezultati Odyssey Outcomes studije
- Periferna arterijska bolest – kliničke smjernice u svakodnevnoj praksi
- 3rd Edition of Multi-Level CTO course